A life where arts & crafts meets food & fitness

_

Monday, March 14, 2011

Paws button

I mean PAUSE button though both are somewhat fitting. I didn't realize it had been a week since I rambled a bit.

I've been vegging out with my knitting recently.

We had some people in town this past weekend.

My mom made corned beef and cabbage on Sunday for that entire side of the family (grand total of 6 = leftovers.... well not this time!)

I wandered Target and ended up buying ONE shirt and nothing else which was quite shocking.

I wandered Hobby Lobby and managed not to bring home 800 garden decorations and misc house decor incl a large mirror nautical style star.

The mirror star will be mine.

Someday.

When I have $50 to waste spend on a mirrored star that I really don't need.

No comments:

Post a Comment