It also gives me something to do on public transportation. While it is time consuming, it is much less stressful than driving downtown every day. I know there are lots and lots of people who do the drive daily but I'd rather not add extra stress to my life when I can sit and read.
Today was a weird day. I didn't sleep that well again with the crazy weather changes lately. I know it's like I am part barometer or something. In rushing out of the door I forgot my lazy lunch of the Lean Cuisine Squash Ravioli. The rest of my day's food was pretty much set. I'm trying to not rely in lazy-box-lunches as I call them since I know that too many preservatives aren't good and very likely to have my body not like me.
- Oatmeal w ground flax seed, cinnamon, and sugar (made w water)
- 0% Chobani Strawberry w 1/4 cup Fit n Active Raisin Granola
- 1/2 Crisp apple
- Medium salad: 2 types lettuce - one red/green & other I cannot remember, 1/4 green bell pepper, 1/2 cup mix of peas and corn, small portion of a carrot, light Italian dressing (just a drizzle) all shaken together in a lidded container (I have learned the greatness of a shaken salad)
- Grilled Chicken Club from McDs (since I knew just a salad wouldn't hold me over)
- 1/2 crisp apple
- 1 cup Stash Chamomile tea
- handful Tropical Dots (I love Dots and the tropical ones I just discovered this weekend)
- 2 small croissants w 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 plain brownies (I needed chocolate fix since I hadn't had any in awhile)
- Patty melt (had to get Mr CSYA from work = lazy option for tonight)
I've noticed Mondays are harder for me to set things up. It's a mix of thinking I'll get it totally set in the morning, the snooze button, and wanting to eat everything I bring too early. Perhaps it is that I eat a larger breakfast over the weekends. It's mostly because I have a leisurely breakfast while watching some sort of tv show that I had recorded. I am hesitant to do so in the morning esp if I get sucked in and lose track of time which is easy for me when half awake.
Last night I hooped for about a half hour which felt great. I can feel it more so in my right hip after trying belly dancing moves while hooping. It was really fun to try and I can do some things. Others just make it spin once then drop. I think if I can figure out just how much of a knee bend I need to not let the hoop drop when I'm at a bit of an angle I'll be set.
Frankie and Bond are staring to do their kitties-as-sharks mode and circling. That means I should be getting ready for bed and so they get their taste of a cat food as a night snack. A fed cat is one not launching a metal food bowl down the stairs.