A life where arts & crafts meets food & fitness

_

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Today's workout brought to you by the Healthy Living Summit

I am SOOOOOO excited that I am going to be one of the 200 lucky people attending the Healthy Living Summit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I rushed home= total power walk to the train/bus/house, got the HLS website up, fed the pets, started dinner prep and then it began..... the wait. I feel like I just hooped for an hour. This is going to be so much fun. The Hubby called just as I was printing the confirmation so he got me all hoppy happy squeeky on the phone. He knows it's a big deal to me so he dealt with it.

Tomorrow is Day 1 - technically class 2 - of Hooping. I hope I didn't miss too much with not being able to attend last week.

Time to check on the chicken and unleash the cats from the bathroom. (We are being invaded by ants again! EEK! Ant killer = locked up cats when applying. I don't want them getting sick.)

No comments:

Post a Comment