A life where arts & crafts meets food & fitness

_

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lost in Fiberland

Well, not really lost, more like dancing about happily but clearly not in foodland.

Oh wait, did you think I meant fiber as in the kind that is found in food? I meant fiber as in two regular skeins and one double skeins of sport weight yarn.

Before I was hunting down recipes online, I was searching for knitting patterns. I've been knitting for a good number of years now and I love making things for people. To be completely honest, I think I have knitted more for other people than I have for myself. Lately Hubs has been taking over most of the cooking since I have been knitting up a storm when I can find any extra time.

If I was an extremely fast knitter, there'd be a bunch of scarves wrapped around tins of cookies for Christmas gifts this year. Someday this will be a plan especially since I know a lot of people who would love this. It's personal and useful at the same time.

Ok, back to the knitting. There is a pair of 10 1/2 straights and orange yarn calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment