A life where arts & crafts meets food & fitness

_

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So here's what I think about....review tba

Recently, I got an email about an opportunity to do product review for CSN Stores. I like reading other people reviews about items and especially if it becomes something someone ends up using quite often. This being the first review opp I thought to give it a shot. They are kindly giving me a $35 credit to pick out an item (super sweet!) of my choice. The thing is according to their site there are over 200 stores so I am going to have to set aside to really look at everything. It is everything from furniture like tv stands to fitness items like a foam roller (which I have read about so much lately w the running bloggers) to kitchen stuff (the owl on this makes me laugh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment