The bike is out and it feels so great to be riding around the neighborhood. Better late than never with a "better late then stung" included as well. We have had hornet problems in the shed this year and last year. I have never been stung by anything other than a horsefly as a kid and the run of the mill mosquito. Anything else creeps me out.
Mr. CSYA and I went to a friend's house to watch the fireworks last night. It's a short ride, about 3 miles, and worked so much better than fighting the traffic. The show was really good and the weather cooperated. I was worried it would rain since it drizzled when I was out riding earlier in the day.
I've decided to work in a combo of Zumba, Shred, biking, and stability ball work. If it is not a class, I get antsy after awhile so Shred will be interesting. I like the workout but the music is annoying. I'd love to mute it once I get the hang of the routine and set it to my own playlist.
Today's food listing:
- English muffin w Country Crock (w calcium & vitamin D)
- Green Monster (spinach, splash orange juice, 4 strawberries, 2 bananas, ice)
- Grilled cheese w green chilies (mild cheddar, mozzarella on oat bran bread)
- Scoop of potato salad
- Passion fruit tea
- 1/2 wrap with hummus, onion salt, cumin, paprika
- Crisp apple w Maranatha almond butter
- Cherry lime-ade
- Pulled pork sandwich (slow cooked in a smoker by my cousin = NOM NOM NOM)
- Veggie Medley
- Twix ice cream bar