A life where arts & crafts meets food & fitness

_

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fly Girl

I remember watching the Fly Girls on In Living Color back in the day. Every time I'm at Zumba I can't help but think of them.

Other than Zumba, tonight was chicken tacos w the works including bell peppers and a short nap that almost made me miss class. All the go go go from the weekend is catching up to me! I'm planning to bring a small notebook so I can work on my recaps on the bus.

So for tonight I leave you with some old school, or should I say Old Skool dancing....


2 comments:

  1. Hahhaa.. thank you for the afternoon chuckle :)

    BTW - what are you going to school for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No school. I've been done for awhile now. I just take the bus to work instead of driving. Less stress for the most part.

    ReplyDelete