Emily tagged me when she filled it out and of course I have to fill it out since she is my Frito bus buddy!
1. Four TV shows that I watch
- Greys Anatomy
- One Tree Hill
- What Not to Wear
2. Four things that I’m passionate about
- My family/friends
- Rescue animals adoption- as in shelter/stray animals
- Music education in schools
3. Four words/phrases I use a lot
- “Minus the fact”
- “Hi-ti-buh” (instead of wtf)
4. Four things I’ve learned in the past
- "Will it matter in five years?" is a good question to ask for trivial things.
- Emotional vampires will only drain you if you let them.
- Stand up for yourself but don't start it unless you are in a situation where you must do something to help.
- True love will find you when you stop looking.
5. Four places I would like to go
6. Four things I did yesterday
- Almost cleared out my share of the DVR
- Read the new Women's Day
- Painted my nails - part of my resolution to do little things for myself
- Looked up new recipes
7. Four things I’m looking forward to
- Watching The Lost Boys: The Thirst
- My new laptop battery arriving since I am stuck plugged in if I want it live for more than 30 mins
- Spring so I can work on my garden
- Reading the newest book of the House of Night series
8. Four things I love about winter
- Watching the dogs play in the snow
- Peppermint everything
- Lighting our fireplace
- Sleeping under the cats and not melting
9. Tag four people to play along (if you did this, I read it and yet I forgot - sorry!)