A life where arts & crafts meets food & fitness

_

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Back to the 90s

Technically it is back to the 90s since that was when the "My favorite animal is a" etc emails ran rampant. I used to fill them out send them to the friends who basically knew the answers already due to a.) they were already good friends of mine or b.) this was the third email of the sort in the past month.

Emily tagged me when she filled it out and of course I have to fill it out since she is my Frito bus buddy!



1. Four TV shows that I watch

  • Greys Anatomy
  • Bones
  • One Tree Hill
  • What Not to Wear

2. Four things that I’m passionate about
  • My family/friends
  • Knitting
  • Rescue animals adoption- as in shelter/stray animals
  • Music education in schools

3. Four words/phrases I use a lot

  • “Okee”
  • “Minus the fact”
  • “Hi-ti-buh” (instead of wtf)
  • “Anywho”


4. Four things I’ve learned in the past

  • "Will it matter in five years?" is a good question to ask for trivial things.
  • Emotional vampires will only drain you if you let them.
  • Stand up for yourself but don't start it unless you are in a situation where you must do something to help.
  • True love will find you when you stop looking.


5. Four places I would like to go

  • Seattle
  • Maine
  • Ireland
  • Alaska

6. Four things I did yesterday

  • Almost cleared out my share of the DVR
  • Read the new Women's Day
  • Painted my nails - part of my resolution to do little things for myself
  • Looked up new recipes

7. Four things I’m looking forward to

  • Watching The Lost Boys: The Thirst
  • My new laptop battery arriving since I am stuck plugged in if I want it live for more than 30 mins
  • Spring so I can work on my garden
  • Reading the newest book of the House of Night series

8. Four things I love about winter

  • Watching the dogs play in the snow
  • Peppermint everything
  • Lighting our fireplace
  • Sleeping under the cats and not melting

9. Tag four people to play along (if you did this, I read it and yet I forgot - sorry!)
Stina

Jess

Erin

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment