A life where arts & crafts meets food & fitness

_

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Zone zone zzzzzzz

This weekend was set as a lazy one. I slept and slept and slept, lost track of time online, knitted, read, and stared at the tv. I did it on purpose with the holiday season coming to an end. If I don't catch up on my rest and relaxation, I pay for it later. Plus, Hubs then has to deal with me being tired cranky or falling asleep at the drop of a hat. (I once fell asleep 10 minutes into Quantum of Solace and work up 10 minutes before it ended. Hubs wouldn't tell me what I missed other than that I had slept through an airplane based fight scene. Ooops!)

I am not looking forward to the drop in the temperature in the Chicago area this week. With it being so warm, and oddly so, lately it will be a shock. Living in this area my entire life, I do whine about the cold but I know what is coming when it actually makes sense. Plus it makes me need to rest more for another reason.

If the weather changes too quickly I am at risk of a migraine. It is a trigger that I have realized over the years when mixed with lack of sleep. Sometimes it does it by itself but I still like to be careful.

Time to get off the computer since Frankie is Hungry Cat and refuses to stop circling like a shark. I'm afraid he'll close out IE soon with his keyboard stomping.

1 comment:

  1. Apparently the temps are dropping in Boston again. I got back just in time for it! :)

    Glad you had a nice relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete