There was a warning label on my microwave popcorn today. It was an actual warning and not just the general "this side up" and whatnot. I wish I had written it down so I could blog it verbatim but it was something along the lines of not giving the popcorn to infants or small children because it is a choking hazard. If the person who decided it had to be on there could hear me, I would have yelled "DUH!" at them so loudly they would have fallen off a chair. I know it is to prevent lawsuits by at the same time is is common sense. Some people won't even care about like the cake mix w the warning on the box not to consume raw cake batter. (It was delicious. I am such a rebel at times especially with the teeny tiny amount eaten.) Oh the excess of warning labels. It one of those things that I shake my head at and sigh.
Though if the toy cape actually permitted the wearer the ability to fly (going against the printed warning I've also seen before) that would be really cool.